Thursday, October 9, 2014

GotG #8 - The Beast's Burden

After nearly a year of separation, Hammerhandle finds his second in command, Priest Charyou, alone in an abandoned church in Gilneas.  Will he be able to convince Charyou to once again take up arms against an unknown threat?


You can find the full-res version HERE

In the next episode the team gathers in the Blasted Lands to confront the invasion force head-on, but there are more threats to worry about than what is coming through the Dark Portal.

Who is Ahxanna?  The back-story has covered a good deal of ground in my own mind, but I'm not sure when or how I will be able to interject it into the comic. I should be able to cover all of the questions at some point while there are content lulls in the in-game story.  I also think it's good to build some mystery into stories, especially stories like this one that have a familiar theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment